Texting - the most widely used communications app.
Things you can do with texting:
- Send Mass texts – Send texts to numerous contacts at once.
- Create & manage lists – Group contacts using custom fields.
- Manage keywords & auto responses – Automate things.
Cheap, and effective.
- SMS text chats cost pennies per session – calls are $6-$20. Forrester & ContactBabel
- The average person takes 90 seconds to respond to a text message, versus 90 minutes to respond to email. CTIA
Great for customer relations.
- Text is the highest rated contact method for customer satisfaction out of all customer communication channels.
- Text earned 90 out of 100 points, while phone earned 77 out of 100 and Facebook earned 66. CFI Group